Kicker Insecticide - 16 oz.
Kicker insecticide is an excellent concentrate insecticide that contains 6% pyrethrins and 60% piperonyl butoxide for a fast knockdown and efficient control of insect pests. Kicker can be mixed with other residual insecticides or growth regulators to enhance its effectiveness.
Kicker insecticide is currently unavailable and back-ordered. As an alternative, we recommend ExcitR, a generic brand with the same active ingredient.
Kicker Insecticide - 16 oz.
Kicker insecticide contains pyrenone and the emulsifiable insecticide concentrate containing pyrenone, which all provide rapid knockdown and kills. Kicker insecticide may be tank-mixed with residual insecticides and insect growth regulators. Kicker is specially designed for use in german cockroach resistance management programs.
|Target pests:||Almond moths, Ants, Bedbugs, Beetles, Carpet, Cigarette, Sawtoothed grain Beetles, Spider, Cockroaches, Dark mealworms, Flea, Fruit flies, Gnats, Granary weevils, House flies, Indianmeal moths, Lesser grain borers, Maize weevils, Mediterranean flour moths, Mosquitoes, Rice weevils, Small flying moths, Tick, Tobacco moths, Webbing clothes moths, Yellow mealworms and more.|
Pyrethrins - 6.0%
Piperonyl Butoxide - 60%
|Not For Sale To:||NY, CT|
KICKER Insecticide is an excellent flushing agent that contains 6% pyrethrum and 60% piperonyl butoxide providing fast knockdown and control of insects. Kicker is registered for use indoors and outdoors and is authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. It may be applied as a wet spray while food plants are in operation. Kicker, tank-mixed with Suspend SC, has been shown to provide superior control of suspected resistant bedbugs. Kicker may also be tank-mixed with other residual insecticides and insect growth regulators.
Tips for Use :
1. Do not apply this product in such a manner as to directly, or through drift, expose workers or other persons.
2. The area being treated must be vacated by unprotected persons.
3. Do not enter treated areas without protective clothing until sprays have dried.
4. When diluting with water, prepare only the amount needed for immediate use and agitate occasionally during use. Holding a water dilution more than 24 hours is not recommended and can prevent waste.
5. For oil dilutions that are applied in food handling establishments, a deodorized petroleum oil that conforms with CFR 21 (especially section 172.884) is required (such as Exxon Isopar M, Ashland Low Odor Base Solvent or their equivalents).
6. Tank-mix applications must be made in accordance with the more restrictive of label limitations and precautions. No label dosages may be exceeded. This cannot be tank-mixed with any product with label prohibitions against such mixing.
Please refer to and follow the instruction on the Kicker Insecticide label.