LIQUID COPPER FUNGICIDE - Pint.
Liquid Copper Fungicide that is manufactured by Southern AG is a plant protectant that will control plant disease that is caused by a variety of factors including bacteria and fungi. It is labeled to use against moss and algae as well. Apply Liquid Copper Fungicide just a few times a year to protect your plants against a variety of diseases like fungal and bacterial leaf spots, rust, and blights.
LIQUID COPPER FUNGICIDE - Pint
Liquid Copper Fungicide is labeled for control of a variety of plant diseases that come from bacteria and fungi like bacterial and fungal lead spots, rust, and blights. Use this product to also control moss and algae that can be found on turfgrass and live oaks. Liquid Copper Fungicide can also be used on many fruit trees, vegetable gardens, turfgrasses for algae control, live oaks for moss control and also on an extensive list of ornamental plants. The new formulation that is made by Southern AG is now easily compatible with hose end sprayers
Dilution and application rates will change depending on the use of this product. See that product label for complete dilution rates and application rates. For example, rates will vary from 1.5 tablespoons per gallon of water to an entire pint per 1000 sq.ft. in 5 gallons of water. Since it varies greatly depending on where you are applying this fungicide, please refer to the product label before application.
This is a concentrate formula and must be mixed with water before applied.
|Manufactured By:||Southern Ag|
|Target Pests:||Many bacterial and fungal leaf spots, rust, blights. Also controls algae in Turfgrass and moss in live oaks.|
|For Use In:||Many Fruits, Vegetables, Turfgrasses (algae control), Live Oak (moss control) and Ornamentals.|
Rates vary greatly depending upon use. See label.
|Active Ingredient:||Copper Ammonium Complex - 31.4%|
Please refer to and follow the instructions on the Product label.
Do You Have a Question about this Product? Ask Our Experts!