Maxforce Fly Spot Bait - 2 oz. (Not for Sale to: NY, CT, VT)
MAXFORCE FLY SPOT BAIT can be used in two different ways as bait granular or in a spray form. MAXFORCE FLY SPOT BAIT is an unique bait that dissolves in water and can but used as a liquid form either by spraying or brushing on. When used in the granular form please use a spreader to get an even spread along the structure. Flies' characteristic makes them feel everything and consume; seeing results within days. For outdoor use, please be cautious when using around pets and children.
Maxforce Fly Spot Bait - 2 oz.
Maxforce Fly Spot Bait will solve all your fly problems, kill flies within a minute of being sprayed. One package of Maxforce Fly Spot Bait is makes up to 1 pint of solution and once sprayed it will stay active for 6 weeks. Once you use the Maxforce Fly Spot Bait you will know that its working because the flies will start disappearing instantly. Maxforce Fly Spot Bait can be used in residential and commercial facilities.
Useful Tips You May Need to Know
Apply Maxforce Fly Spot Bait with one gallon sprayer for better and easier application.
You can not only spray it; but also paint it on a surface which flies likely come to rest.
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid - 10%|
|Size:||1 Envelope (2 oz.)|
|Yield/Application:||2 oz. envelope makes 1 pint of solution(treats upto 125 sq.ft.)|
|Not For Sale To:||NY, CT, VT|
Advantages of Maxforce Fly Spot Bait
1. Long-lasting control - up to 6 weeks indoors; up to 30 days outdoors
2. Immediate results - Flies start to die in 60 seconds or less
3. Easy application
4. Treat less surface area compared to contact killing sprays
5. Water soluble granule, just dilute in water and spray
6. Treating small spots is effective and saves time
7. Can be used as a paint-on application
8. The unique power of Maxforce Fly Spot Bait
9. 3 powerful attractants: irresistible aroma, seductive pheromone and sugar base
10. Active ingredient, imidacloprid, works quickly, even against flies resistant to other insecticides
11. Sprayable formulation
12. Low odor
13. Responsible fly control
14. Formula contains Bitrex bittering agent to minimize ingestion by non-target animals.
15. Maxforce is Backed by Bayer and all the science and technical support that comes with it.
For use in and around: Inside commercial establishments, around the outside of residences and commercial buildings, In partly enclosed or protected areas, in and around agricultural livestock production facilities.
The only way your customers will know you've sprayed Maxforce Fly Spot Bait is that their fly problems will disappear. And fast. It kills flies in 60 seconds or less. Plus a small spot has up to a 6-week residual indoors to control future intruders. It's labeled for use inside and outside commercial establishments and outside residential ones. Good for you. Bad for flies.
Please refer to and follow the directions on the Maxforce Fly Spot Bait product label.
Do You Have a Question about this Product? Ask Our Experts!