Q.What is best to kill millipeds inside the home, i have been noticing dozens inside my house for about a week now
A.We recommend a residual insecticide like Suspend SC to apply to baseboards, window frames, and door frames. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us again.
Was this helpful?