Q.what products can be used indoors to control bees?
A.It will depend on the space that they are infesting. If it is in a wall or a crack or crevice, we recommend using Delta Dust. If the crack or crevice is open in an accessible area, we recommend using Suspend SC and waiting for the area to completely dry before reentry. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us again.
Was this helpful?