Q.hi,,,,we are getting potato bugs in our house,,,we have no basement so have no idea where they are actually coming from,,,is there something we can spray on the inside around the baseboards or better to spray outside of peramiter of house????? HELP is appreciated!!!!!
A.Unfortunately, "potato bug" is a common name for a few, very different pests. Some known common names that potato bugs refer to are pill bugs or even jerusalem crickets. Please be more specific in what pest you are inquiring about so that we may better assist you.
Was this helpful?