Q.How to treat swarmers found in window sill.
I believe a swarm of termites entered my home under the window sill. I live in N.Y., what products can I use? It seems nothing can be used in N.Y. Can a licensed termite company use products such as Termidor in N,Y.? If not, what can I use?
A.Unfortunately, not many termite control products are registered in the state of New York. We recommend using a foaming product for the window sill and tight cracks and crevices as well as wall void areas. Of the termite products that are registered in New York, we recommend CB D-Foam or Alpine Ant and Termite Foam. Both of these products target termites and will be effective for termite control. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us again.
Was this helpful?