Q.so you dont wash the puppy after you apply the product
A.No, this product should be kept on the pet allowing the pesticide to dry on the pet in a warm place with out rinsing or toweling. However this product is not labeled for use on puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, you should bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with lots of water. If signs should continue, a veterinarian should be consulted.
Was this helpful?